Farm-Tour & U-Pick
- Our farm is open to the public and the tour is available on Saturdays between 10 am to 2 pm.
- Due to COVID-19, reservation is required prior to visitation.
- Tour is free of charge and it includes:
- It takes about 30 min.
- Easy and simple explanation on how we grow fresh, NON-GMO, and natural oyster mushrooms.
- Stop by a couple of growing rooms to see the various growing phases of mushrooms.
- U-Pick is an option and you pay based on the market price. Make sure to bring a box or container to take your mushrooms home.
- Face mask is required and a jacket is recommended when U-Pick.
- Mushrooms are living things and it breaths too.
- As mushrooms breath, they drop spores which are tiny, reproductive cells that allow fungus to replicate and grow.
- In rare cases, some people are susceptible to develop an allergic reaction to spores.
- The common symptoms are similar to the common cold with itchy throat and headache.
VIP Tour is available for private groups.
- This tour has cover charge of $25 per adult and $10 per student up to high school.
- Minimum of 4 adults are required and prepaid prior to tour date.
- Cancellation is required 24 hours prior to the tour for full refund. Otherwise, 50% of cover charges will be refunded.
- It is designed to provide cooking recipes and an actual cooking demo with a sample of the prepared recipe for tasting.
- It should take about 40 min. to 1 hour.
- It includes the following:
- U-Pick (optional)
- One 5oz mushroom sampler: Adult only
- Cooking demo & sample of prepared recipe with a copy of the recipe to take home to try.