- We use peanut hulls and wheat bran to make our mushroom substrates.
- The spent mushroom substrate makes a great compost/fertilizer for farming and gardening.
- We put our spent substrates into bulk bags that weigh over 1000 lbs and four bags can cover an acre of farmland.
- We are offering our substrate at $120 a ton bag or two bags for $200 to be picked up on one trip.
- There is no minimum we can load the bags onto your trailer or truck.
- Scheduling a pick up time is required.
- You may contact us anytime if you have any questions.
- We have exclusive contract with Griffin’s Landscape Supply for our substrates so you are welcome to pick up from them too !