Crispy Oyster Mushroom Tacos
*7 oz Oyster Mushrooms
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 + 1/2 Tbsp Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Black Beans, Salsa, Roasted Corn, Sour Cream, Cheese
- Take the oyster mushrooms. Tear with your hand into shreds.
- Take a bowl and make the marinade by mixing olive oil, taco seasoning mix, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Mix this marinade with the oyster mushrooms strips. Leave it for 5-10 minute
- Take a skillet and heat it to high heat. Add the marinated oyster mushrooms in one layer (work in batches if you plan to make more servings).
- Stir with a spatula and fry them until nice and crispy. It took us about 10-15 minutes tops. Add a dash of (1 tsp) olive oil if the oyster mushroom feels too dry.
- Take a soft tortilla and add sauteed mushrooms, black beans, roasted corn, salsa, sour cream and cheese. Feel free to add any other topping that you’d like as well.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Share a photo and tag us – we can’t wait to see what you’ve made!