Broccolini Mushroom Salad
Recipe derived from Paula Jones of bell’alimento
- 1 bunch fresh broccolini, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Into a large sauté pan add 1/4 cup water and heat over medium heat. When simmering, add broccolini and cook until just softened. Transfer to serving bowl. Set aside.
- Into a small bowl whisk together: soy sauce, vinegar, oil, red pepper flakes, sesame seeds and garlic. Pour into pan and heat over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and cook until tender. Pour over broccolini. Toss to combine.