Caramelized Onion &
Brie Mini Tarts
- 1 pound Oyster Mushrooms Chopped
- 1 Yellow Onion Diced
- 3 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1 Package Mini Phyllo Cups
- 1 Package Double Cream Brie Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Chopped Fresh Parsely
- Preheat oven to 375 saute onions until caramelized about 10 -15 minutes on med/high heat.
- Add mushrooms and continue cooking for an additional 3 -5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook until garlic begins to brown.
- Remove from heat, season with salt and pepper.
- Add a chunk of Brie to each Phyllo cup and top with mushroom mixture.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 8 – 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with chopped parsley and serve warm.