– Be an advocator and pioneer in mushroom farming industry.
– Introduce and educate health benefits of various fresh mushrooms grown year around, and supply to local markets.
– Green Box Mushroom farm is the first branch of DDLEACHE in US. DDLEACHE has been growing mushrooms in Korea since 2001. DDLEACHE grows mushrooms indoor year around and produces 3,000 LB of mushrooms daily. Their indoor high tech farming facility controls temperature and humidity 24 hours 365 days for perfect growing environments. As a result, DDLEACHE supplies top and consistent quality of fresh mushrooms to grocery stores all over Korea.
– Green Box Mushroom farm is located in Gainesville, Georgia in a 30,000 sq. ft. building and is opening June 2019.
– Farm will produce 600LB of Baby Oyster Mushroom daily at a start.
– Green Box Mushroom farm is planning to grow 7 different types of mushrooms such as Yellow and Pink Baby Oyster Mushroom, Lion’s Mane (Pom-Pom), Beech Mushroom (Shimeji), Cordyceps, Phellinus linteus, Lingzhi, and others. Green Box Mushroom is planning to produce 100 LB of each type of mushroom a day.
– Green Box Mushrooms will gradually expand the facility to produce 3,000 LB of mushrooms daily.
– Green Box Mushrooms plan to open an Education center for experimental hands-on facility to engage and teach younger generation about mushroom benefits.
– Green Box Mushrooms plan to reuse coffee grinds to reduce waste and become an organic farm for fresh locally grown produce.